Achieve some fitness goals in 2018
I love a new year. I know its just dates on the calendar but there is something about the new year that gives me a sense that I can change things up a bit, take on new things, think about what I want to achieve and go out there and get it. If you have been thinking for a while about doing something about your fitness I would urge you to use the new year to make fitness part of your life. I have the perfect way to get started (or to take up where you might have left off!). We have an 8 week “Goals” Program starting on 19 February and running until 13 April. Whatever your goal might be we are going to help you get there or at least make some headway to set you up for the year. Your goal might be:
- to get more “toned” (this is achieved by increasing your lean muscle and reducing the fat in your body composition);
- to become someone who is more consistent with their training;
- to lose a few kilos that have been lingering around for a while;
- to get back on track after the holidays and set yourself up for a healthy year;
- to reduce the stress you experience with the pressures of family and work or study; or
- to feel more confident, knowing you are fit and strong.
If you commit to training at least 3 times for the 8 weeks of our program we can go a long way to achieving these goals. During the 8 weeks you will have:
- unlimited opportunity to train at any of our 8 weekly sessions;
- guidance and encouragement with your nutrition;
- access to weekly challenges to keep you focussed;
- before and after fitness testing so you can actually track your improvements;
- support and encouragement working with Della and a small group of others who have similar goals.
The cost for the 8 week program is $300 which is less than $40 per week. If you commit to train 3 times it makes the small group sessions very affordable. Don’t put it off any longer. Come and try a FREE session in our beautiful training location – Rushcutters Bay park off Waratah St, past the tennis courts near the water. Just text or call Della on 0410 413 509 to get started.
How to get through the Christmas period without the “guilt”, the worry and the extra kilos and still enjoy yourself
We have all been through the Christmas season enough times to know how things...