Results for summer
Just want to tell you about a great program we have coming up to make sure you look and feel your best this summer. It’s a 7 week program which will run from 16 October through to 4 December. You will aim to train 3 times a week (although you can train as much as you like). You will be focusing each week on a different aspect of nutrition, building on what you achieved the week before. Our aim is to build healthy habits and leave you feeling confident about your health and fitness long after the program ends.
It is called “RESULTS FOR SUMMER” because you will get results if you do the program. You can expect after 7 weeks:
- to feel fitter – you will be able to achieve more without feeling worn out;
- to feel strong – you will have increased muscle which will give you the appearance of being more “toned”;
- to feel better about yourself – it is well accepted that regular exercise will give you feelings of well being;
- to lose inches. If you have weight to lose you will see reduced measurements – particularly around the waist;
- to have more energy. The fitter you are the more you are able to do each day.
You will be working with a small group of women also doing the program. As well as support and encouragement from Della – you will have a group for motivation and support. It’s much easier to tackle new habits when you can de-brief with others and discuss what works and what doesn’t.
My aim is to leave you at the end of the 7 weeks feeling fit, strong and confident. You will be so glad you decided to embark on the RESULTS FOR SUMMER program.
Training times are:
- Monday 6am and 9.15am
- Wednesday 6am and 9.15am;
- Thursday 6am and 10.45am;
- Friday 9.15am;
- Sunday 8am.
The cost is $280 which works out at $40 per week – or just over $13 per training session if you train 3 times a week. Plus you get all the support and guidance around nutrition.
So don’t delay – get in touch with Della today – phone or text 0410 413 509. Places are limited so make sure you have one of them.
How to get through the Christmas period without the “guilt”, the worry and the extra kilos and still enjoy yourself
We have all been through the Christmas season enough times to know how things...