Dellafit during lockdown 2.0
We hoped it would not come to this again but what can we do but make the best out of a bad situation. This time I did not hesitate at all to get straight back on Zoom.
The first time around I had been a little doubtful. It just didn’t seem like something that we would like – as we are used to training outside – in a group. After taking the plunge and giving it a shot I couldn’t have been more surprised by how much the Zoom workout has to offer and our clients agree:
Jenna said “That was brutal! Thank you”
Sylvia said ” You made my day”
Alison said ” I have the sense of having done something really useful”
Clare said ” Really good and really fun”.
Jen said “I love the Zoom classes”.
You can expect:
- an easy to follow workout that will leave you sweaty and satisfied
- a way to be accountable – you still have to “show up” and get the workout done
- a feeling of being along side others all doing the workout
- a great feeling afterwards – the same endorphins
- a way of getting some structure into your day during lockdown
- incentive to get up early and get moving
- convenience – no need to travel to the park – just do it straight out of bed if you like
- puts you in a healthy frame of mind which helps with nutrition too
- a way to keep active every day, even inside your house.
Zoom sessions do not need a lot of space. If noise is an issue find a spot outside and set up your phone or your laptop.
If you have always wanted to try our classes but live too far away – NOW is your chance!
We have 8 classes a week or you can request the recording to do when you like.
See you on Zoom soon. Just ask me for the link to try us out for free.